CORAL CASINO £20 IN FREE BETS WHEN YOU BET £5
18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cash-out, restrictions & T&Cs apply. Please gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware GAMSTOP
Coral are one of the foremost names in the UK betting industry, having been a famous name on the high street for many years, long before the advent of the Internet and online sports betting. That history has given them an almost unrivalled knowledge of the UK betting scene which they have put to good use developing their website and mobile apps.
As brand new customer with Coral, you get a good value bonus when you make your first bet of £5 with the company, as Coral give you a free £20 bet as a welcome.
That’s a 400% bonus, which is particularly enticing to punters who may not have a huge amount of disposable income to wager on their hobby.
Important info: 18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cash-out, restrictions & T&Cs apply. Please gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware GAMSTOP
Coral – three best things
1. Great Value Frequent Promotions – Without doubt one of the best aspects of the Coral site which does mark it a step above the majority of the competition comes when you consider the wide range of different promotions available on the site. The sheer amount of promotions across a broad range of sports and in a wide variety of formats, as well as across the different Coral sites on the platform, do mean that in terms of promotional material, Coral is certainly one of the very best UK-based sites.
2. Top Quality In Play & Live Streaming Options – In addition to excellent promotional items, Coral also offers one of the best In Play and Live Streaming services in the UK. Although perhaps not as quite as extensive as some in terms of sports available, where Cora does shine is in the quality of streaming events they offer and the extensive range of in play bets available, as well as a user-friendly section on the mobile app making betting this way a pleasure.
3. Coral Connect Service – Although perhaps more used to the punter that visits shops as well as placing bets online, the flexibility offered by the Coral Connect Card is a real boon for punters that like to have quick and easy access to their money. The ability to visit a Coral Shop to either withdraw or deposit money into and out of your account using the card is an innovative way to offer customers quick access to funds.
Coral – worst things
1. Site Design – Although the actual Coral website is fine, the mobile app could do with a little work to make it a little easier to use and perhaps a tad more intuitive. It is not that there is something necessarily wrong with the app per se, just that it doesn’t look quite as appealing as other sites offerings and it does tend to lag a little, especially on Android devices. It can also be fiddly to click the right things on smaller screened devices.
3. Real Term Value of New Player offer – Although the new player offer is great for punters that don’t have a bigger bankroll (a 400% free bet of £20 on your first £5 bet is not to be sniffed at) when you view it in real cash terms, it isn’t a particularly generous bonus offer compared to some.
What fixtures are available?
A quick glance at the load page of the Coral Sport site reveals that its long history in the UK betting industry means that there are generally three sports that are its most profitable markets and unsurprisingly they are horseracing, football and greyhound racing.
Coral’s horseracing service however is one of the best you will find. There’s plenty of detail on each of the runners and riders in a race and with the outstanding Race Predictor feature, you can actually simulate a race to see who the software will think will come out as the winner. Together with extensive promotions for horseracing and generally good value odds, Coral is certainly a winner when it comes to backing the nags.
In terms of football betting, Coral also does well. The promotional items for football are always well worth a closer look as they can offer punters superb value and the Football Acca Club promotion is superb for fans of accumulator bets. The number of bets and markets compare with almost any other top UK betting site, and the Enhanced Specials, which are available across most sports, are particularly good value for football punters.
Alongside Greyhound racing, which has many of the same features and offers available as for horseracing, other sports that generally get a strong presence at Coral include Tennis and Golf. Although it should also be mentioned that the site does offer excellent American Football betting once the season is under way and the Darts betting service with Coral, especially on Coral sponsored events, is second to none.
Coral certainly offers an extensive range of sports bets across a range of over 30 sports, but alongside these bets there is also the chance to bet on a range of Virtual Sports. You can bet on Horseracing, Greyhound Racing, Football, Tennis, Motorsports, Speedway and Cycling in the Virtual Sports console and there is even a promotion to encourage you to give Virtual Horseracing a try.
When it comes to non-sports betting, Coral takes a slightly different approach to many of its competitors as it has its own small non-sports betting section which features a host of bets on a number of different items.
You can bet on Lotto special bets, Political Specials, Royal Specials and TV Specials and there is also a section for any other non-sports related bet which doesn’t fit into any of these categories, this is simply labelled as Specials.
Overall, Coral Sports offers an outstanding and extensive betting service across a wide range of sports and non-sports and you will not be short of outstanding betting opportunities, or great value promotions, should you choose to join the site.
Ongoing Coral promotions
When it comes to sports betting promotions, Coral offers an exceptional service to punters. The sheer number of promotions, the breadth of sports that promotions cover and the general value of the promotions to the customer, are in every respect about the best you can find in the UK. Certainly, if you like to take up promotional offers when sports betting, Coral is one of the sites to check out first of all.
However, within those promotions a large percentage of them are short term deals, on offer for specific events (such as all the Vive le Football promotions for Euro 2016) but alongside these bets are a number of longer term offers available throughout the season of the sport in question.
Coral mobile sportsbook review
After a rocky start in terms of their service for mobile customers, including a Coral Mobile Poker app which was released and then hastily withdrawn because it didn’t work, Coral have taken time to refine their mobile offerings and the result is a hugely impressive array of mobile-friendly options.
First off, the main Coral app is available as a download for a number of devices including all Apple Devices (there is a standalone app enhanced for iPad as well as the standard App for iPhone), Android devices and BlackBerry devices.
You can either download these items from the App Store for iPad and iPhone, or if you own a different device, you can request a link from the Mobile Section on your mobile browser and when sent, you can download the app for your device from there.
The Coral App is not a standalone sports betting app however. While it does have the full sports betting section, it also allows quick and easy access to other Coral sites, such as the Casino sites and more.
Coral’s improved mobile service also allows users to live stream a number of top sports events to their devices (although care should be taken when using this service via a telephone connection, rather than WiFi as you can incur data charges if you not on a suitable contract).
The app isn’t yet perfect, the Android app is a little laggy at times and sometimes the buttons you need to click can be a little too small on smaller screen devices, but it is a huge improvement over the original and is generally user-friendly and easy to use.
Complete Terms & Conditions
- This Sports Promotion is available to qualifying customers until further notice. If we decide to withdraw this Sports Promotion, this will not impact any Qualifying Bets you have placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
- This Sports Promotion is open to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening a new Online, Mobile and Telephone account in either £/€ currency.
- Customers whose accounts are closed before the date all required Qualifying Bet(s) are settled will not qualify for this Sports Promotion.
- This Sports Promotion is not available to customers who open new accounts depositing funds with Prepaid cards, Moneybookers, Paypal, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
- Employees of the Promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person’s agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
- To claim this Sports Promotion, the first bet on your account after registration must be a Qualifying Bet. If you don’t follow these steps the free bet will not be applied to your account.
- A “Qualifying Bet” must be a real money sports bet or bets, with a cumulative stake of at least £/€5 win or £/€5 each-way, at fractional odds totalling 1/2 (decimal odds 1.5) or greater. For a single line accumulator bet, each individual selection of the bet must at fractional odds of 1/2 or greater to be deemed a Qualifying Bet. Please note that only the win parts of win/each-way bets will qualify.
- A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet if it is wagered on Tote or Pools.
- A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet if for any reason it becomes void.
- The Qualifying Bet must be made within 14 days of your account registration. Bets placed after this date will not qualify for this Sports Promotion.
- Once you have placed the Qualifying Bet, we will credit your account with 4 x £/€5 free bets. We will credit your free bets to your account as soon as you make a Qualifying Bet.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR FREE BET
- Your free bet must be used within 7 days of it being credited to your account, otherwise it will expire.
- Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
- Your free bet must be wagered in full, can be redeemed on Win or Each-Way Bets and can only be used on the following listed Bet types: Single, Double, Treble, 4-Fold and Upwards Accumulator, Forecast and Combination. Free bets are not valid on Football Jackpot, tote, Other Combination and Multiple Bets (i.e Lucky 15s).
- Please note that the value of your free bet will not be included in any winnings.
- Your free bet is not returned if your free bet wager becomes void.
- You cannot “Cash-out” your free bet/s.
- The same Maximum Pay Out restrictions set out in our General Website Terms & Conditions will equally apply to this Sports Promotion.
- Promoter: LC International Limited
- This Sports Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other coral.co.uk Sports Promotion.
- We reserve the right to change or end any Sports Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
- If you have made one or more Qualifying Bets in relation to this Sports Promotion and your betting levels are subsequently restricted by us, we will make sure that this will not materially affect your ability to satisfy the conditions to qualify for this Sports Promotion (if applicable) or to fully benefit from the free bets available.